Ranking one as one of the top Secondary schools in Lagos Nigeria, CALEB BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (CBIS) is a privately owned, co-educational Day and Boarding Christian School.
It is an offshoot of Caleb Group of Schools which was founded in 1986. CBIS operates on the principles of outstanding academic, Christian and moral standards for students between the ages of 11 and 17 years.
CBIS blends high impact learning, a strong spiritual structure, innovative learning, international affiliations/ programs and a high moral culture to raise a total Child. In this way, we are able to consistently and effectively raise Leaders that are prepared to thrive in today’s world.
CBIS is located in a serene, strategic and beautiful area in the heart of Lagos. The School is easily accessible from most parts of metropolitan Lagos. It is an environment where students of different cultures come together in the spirit of competition and determination, combined with friendship, fellowship and support.
• Sport Facilities: All our sport facilities are open ( after prior notice) to all our partner schools for their school sports events. Our Sports facilities include,
- State of the art Football field
- State of the Art Basketball court
- Swimming courtyards
• Multi-Campuses: We currently operate two campuses . Our Lekki/Ajah campus cater to residents on the Island and its suburbs. Our Magodo campus caters to all residents on the Mainland.
• We guarantee: if we say it, we do it: We guarantee our partner schools quality and sustained educational Standards.
We offer first class education and a double curriculum. Our students write both the GCE and IGCE. We prepare them for studying anywhere in the world.
Achievements and Accolades
ere are CBIS significant global achievements and accolades:
- Winner, 2019 International Childrens Art Calendar Contest by the Mangrove Action Project, USA.
- Winner, 2018 MASK Prize, Kenya
- Commonwealth Science Class Competition 2017, British Council
- “Best in the World Outstanding Cambridge Learner for the Subject Bible Knowledge, British Council.
- Best International Entry at the 2017 David Shepherd Wildlife Foundations (DSWF) annual Global Canvas Art and Poetry Competition for children, London.
- Winner, 2017 International Childrens Art Calendar Contest by the Mangrove Action Project, USA.
- First Place, 2016 Impact Africa International Debating Competition.
- Winner, British Councils Your World 2016 Video competition.
- Winner, Childrens Global Art Book by Betancourt-Art, Switzerland 2016.
- National Robotics Olympiad 2016,
To register for the march batch, you need; 4 passport size photographs and a birth certificate.
Entrance Forms cost 10,000 NGN only.
Exams hold on the of March
Admission forms can be picked up at our Lekki Campus.
Forms can also be downloaded at cbis.ng or filled online at https://cbis.ng/march-entrance-form